Zoodle Salad with Miso Dressing
My world has turned upside down ever since I got this OXO hand-held spiralizer. I first bought a spiralizer few months back. I couldn’t remember where it was advertised but the ad said that the spiralizer will be easy-to-use but it turned out to be the hardest kitchen gadget I’ve ever operated. So I purchased another one and this one works so much better. The quality is better than the previous one, the blade is sharper and it functions well. However after few times, I found some cons using that spiralizer. So I was in doubt when I got this OXO hand-held spiralizer. This thing looks so small compared to the one I already have. But oh but… this spiralizer is my favorite!
Ever since I got this spiralizer, I couldn’t stop myself from spiralizing. And my favorite is this zoodle salad with miso dressing. The weather has been insanely hot since last weekend. It’s been over 100°F and this cold zoodle salad is the best remedy for lunch or dinner. The miso dressing adds Japanese taste to this dish and best of all… this one is so easy to make, fresh, and healthy.
This OXO spiralizer helps me in so many ways and has all these benefits:
- Creates uniform, curly noodles from zucchinis, cucumbers and other long vegetables
- Open blade design also accommodates round vegetables like regular or sweet potatoes
- Food holder keeps hands safe and acts as a cap for safe storage
- Handle on food holder is easy to hold and turn down to the end of vegetables
- Non-slip grip for comfortable spiralizing
- Great for making curly fries, frittatas, desserts and more
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Perfect for low-carb, diabetic or gluten-free diets
- Creates fun garnishes for salads or meal toppings
Click here to learn more about OXO hand-held spiralizer.
Zoodle Salad with Miso Dressing:Print
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized, noodles trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, spiralized
- 1 medium English cucumber, spiralized, noodles trimmed
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 slices of ham, julienned
- Miso dressing
- 1 tsp white miso
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 11/2 tsp honey
- Whisk together all the ingredients for miso dressing. Note that I don’t add salt or soy sauce because white miso is salty enough.
- Toss the spiralized noodles with the sauce. Garnish with ham, scallions, and sesame seeds and serve.