Greek yogurt in the batter makes this yogurt poppy seed cake incredibly moist, fresh, and flavorful. v
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10.6 oz (2 of 5.3 oz container) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Milk chocolate, microwave for 30 seconds
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter the pan and bottom lined with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil until it is combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
- Stir in yogurt and combine.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center emerges clean.
- Cool the cake for 5 minutes and unmold.
- Drizzle with milk chocolate on top.
Pan size: 13x9x2-inch