- 1 can Safe Catch Tuna
- 1 (8-oz) package crescent roll dough
- Nori (seaweed)
- 11/2 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbs furikake
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, miso paste, ginger paste, wasabi paste, and light soy sauce. Mix well.
- On a clean surface, add nori sheet on each piece of crescent roll dough. Add a tsp of tuna on top, and roll up, starting from wide end to point.. Arrange on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brunch the top of the rolls with egg yolk and sprinkle furikake on top.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Let them cool on a wire rack few minutes before serving.
Furikake (振り掛け / ふりかけ?) is a dry Japanese seasoning, typically consists of a mixture of dried and ground fish, sesame seeds, chopped seaweed, sugar, and salt.