- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 pack of Lightlife Smoky Tempeh Fakin’ Bacon Strips
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and smashed
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- To make vegan garlic aioli: whisk in mayonnaise, roasted garlic, and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick pan, add the olive oil and cook the Lightlife Smoky Tempeh Fakin’ Bacon Strips until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Slice the ciabatta loaf into 4 pieces and then slice in half; then generously slather the vegan garlic aioli.
- Layer some lettuce, tomato, tempeh bacon, and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the top half of the bread on and serve at once.
I’m using whole wheat bread in this post.