- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs minced ginger
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup cashews, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 sprigs green onion (+ more for garnish)
- 3 tbs B.R. Cohn balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cucumbers, hollowed into cups
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bell pepper, green onion, and turkey. Cook, breaking up the turkey with a spatula until the turkey is thoroughly brown.
- Add salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Spoon the turkey mixture into the cucumber cups and top with cashew and green onions.