- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped, plus some minced for garnish
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine the Sriracha, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, chopped cilantro, and sugar in a 1-gallon plastic bag. Season aggressively with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and mix together in the bag. Marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours. Or longer.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Skewer the shrimp (4 to 6 shrimp per skewer) and grill until pink and delicious, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill, sprinkle with minced cilantro and enjoy.