Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi and Roasted Vegetables. The most easy and crispy trader joe’s cauliflower gnocchi made in the oven in just under 30 minutes. A healthy meal that is so easy to throw together!
- 1 bag of Trader joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and cut into large chunks
- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced
- 3 Italian sausages (or your favorite sausages), cut into slices
- 1/2 pound shishito peppers
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese + more for garnish
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with a nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine gnocchi with 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, and salt. Toss well and break up the larger clumps. Spread on a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Add sausages next to gnocchi. Then place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine broccoli with 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Toss well and spread on the wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine zucchini with 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and lemon. Toss well and add to the wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine shishito peppers with 1 tablespoon oil and salt. Toss well and add to the wire rack.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the wire rack and transfer the vegetables to a plate. Flip the gnocchi and sausages, then roast for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top.