- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 (5-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- In the skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the corn and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the corn starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon skin-side down for 3-4 minutes, or until the skin is crispy. Flip, then cook for another 4 minutes on the other side, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, combine the onion, roasted corn, basil, the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and the red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon skin-side up with the roasted corn salsa on the side.