- 6 oz. dry roasted pistachios (with sea salt)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 10 ounces (283 g) fresh pasta
- Fill a saucepan with water and salt generously. Bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, add all of the ingredients; except pasta and olive oil, to a food processor. Mix to combine. While the machine is running, stream in olive oil through the spout. Blend until creamy and fully combined. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package instructions or drain when noodles are al dente.
- Drain the pasta and add pesto. Toss to coat. Add olive oil or pasta water if pesto needs more liquid.
- Serve warm with more parmesan cheese and parsley on top.