Fancy something different tonight? Try these budget-friendly, Middle Eastern-inspired lamb skewers that are easy to make and tasty. One grill, super fast to make, and full of smoky flavors.
- 1/2 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 3/4 cupgood handful shelled pistachio nuts, crushed
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp gr. cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Rosemary sprigs
- Place all ingredients, except rosemary sprigs, in a bowl and combine until the mixture blends.
- Get a rosemary sprigs and shape the meat around and along the sprig.
- Grill the skewers on to its highest setting until nicely golden on all sides.
- For garnish: warm your flatbreads for 30 seconds on your griddle pan. And add your favorite salad to a plate.