Pink Lemonade Fudge is the perfect treat to share this Valentine’s Day. It is incredibly easy to prepare and offers a unique yet delectable flavor that will delight the taste buds.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to treat your friends, family, and sweetheart. I have a recipe to share with you that will help you do just that in only a few moments of time! Pink Lemonade Fudge is pretty in pink, creamy and totally delicious. I am going to take this into the office to share with some special co-workers to sweeten their day.
The flavor of this easy pink lemonade fudge comes from an unlikely source; kool-aid! Kids and adults will love the creamy refreshing taste. This is a recipe that you will want to save for later because this recipe is also ideal for summer when the craving for lemonade is always present. .You could switch out the colorful Valentine sprinkles for another seasonal option or omit them if you like.
Pink Lemonade Fudge has only 5 ingredients and requires no baking or boiling. You can whip it up using only a microwave. It is important to make certain to stir until the chocolate is smooth and the kool-aid has been completely dissolved for the best possible flavor. As you add the sprinkles, don’t forget to press them into the fudge a bit for a stunning presentation.
Within a matter of less than 5 minutes, you can have this pink lemonade fudge ready. The hardest part about preparing this easy treat is waiting for it to harden overnight so you can sample it before sharing it!
Find more delicious dessert recipes here.
Reader favorites include:Print
- 3 cups Nestle white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Kool-aid packet dry pink lemonade
- 1 container of valentine’s day sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
- Using a large glass bowl, melt the white chocolate chips with the condensed milk in intervals for 30 seconds at an until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the kool-aid powder until completely dissolved.
- Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the valentine’s day sprinkles all over the top of the fudge.
- Slightly push sprinkles into the fudge so that they are set into the fudge when you cut it.
- Allow the fudge to harden on the counter overnight.
- Remove fudge from baking dish and cut into 1-inch squares.