1 Bowl and less than 1 hour. And with just a few, basic ingredients needed, these cupcakes could not be easier to make. They’re so delicious you’d never be able to tell they’re vegan.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 batch of your favorite frosting
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients in 1/3 cup increments and mix until smooth.
- Fill muffin cups almost full as this recipe does not rise a significant amount.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from heat and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Frost immediately or freeze until ready to use.