Who can say no to Nutella and S’mores… and neither do I. Their wonderful combination will make you wanting more! Easy to make… just mix and bake this Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake!
The husband is currently into home construction craze. He is at a point where I’m about to post an ad to advertise his skills. There’s no day where he doesn’t learn new stuffs on YouTube, and no week passes without him visiting Home Depot or Lowe’s. It’s totally his playground these days.
Last week, in between helping the hubby with painting our dining room, building crown molding, and cleaning up our backyard, I managed to squeeze in some time to work on this recipe. Nutella and S’mores have been my BFFs since ages ago. First, it was Nutella. I’m a chocolate gal so I do take anything with chocolate, and Nutella is always on my top list. And S’mores? We all need S’mores in life, don’t you think?
This bundt cake is surprisingly super easy to make. All you need is mix all the ingredients in a bowl and bake it. In short, mix it and leave it in the oven. And you don’t need to worry about cracks on top – although this cake doesn’t have any cracks – because you will cover the top with marshmallow frosting. Have you heard about bundt squared pan from Nordic Ware? I just love the texture and I’m breaking away from regular round bundt pan. So I’ve been using my bundt squared pan… a lot!
Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake:Print
There is nothing better than a good cake to start the day! Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake will become your new favorite go-to cake!
- 3 egg yolks + 1 whole egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup marshmallow frosting
- 2-3 tbs graham crackers crust
- 1 tbs Nutella, microwave for about 15-30 seconds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients for the cake in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool for 30 minutes.
- To decorate: drizzle the cake with marshmallow frosting using a piping bag. Add Nutella and graham crackers crust on top.
Thanks to Lauren of From Gate to Plate for hosting this month’s Bundt Bakers. Check our these amazing bundt cake for S’mores inspiration:
- Autumn Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Caramel Apple S’mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
- Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
- Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S’more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
- Deconstructed S’more Bundt Cake by Cali’s Cuisine
- Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S’mores by Magnolia Days
- Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
- Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
- Inside Out S’mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
- Key Lime S’more Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Mexican Chocolate S’more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
- Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
- Nutella S’mores Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
- Oreo Grasshopper S’more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pretzels Crown in a S’more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
- Pumpkin S’mores Bundt Cake by How to Philosophize with Cake
- S’moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- S’mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
- S’mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
- S’mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- S’mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake by The Spiced Life
- Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S’more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.