No-bake Chocolate Brownie pudding. Chocolate lovers – this one is for you, and it will NOT let you down! This no-Bake Chocolate Brownie Pudding is literally what your dreams are made of – easy to make, can be prepped in under ten minutes, and only require five ingredients!
Chocolate Brownies Pudding:
- 5 slices white bread, trim the crust, cut the bread into cubes
- 1 tablespoon dark cocoa
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 envelopes (8 ounces) agar agar
- 1300 ml chocolate milk
- 500 ml milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend bread, dark cocoa, sugar, agar agar, and chocolate milk in a mixer until smooth.
- In a pot, cook the mixture over low heat. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously it forms small bubbles. Pour agar agar into a rinsed mold and leave to set. Let it cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- In a saucepan, melt the sugar in milk until it forms bubbles. Add cornstarch and continue stirring until it thickens. Add the yolk and vanilla extract, then continue stirring for 1-2 minutes. Let it cool and serve over pudding.