- 4 tbs unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 4 thick slices of bread from a large loaf
- 4 eggs, cold from the refrigerator
- Pinch of salt
- Combine butter and miso paste together until they are completely blended.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt. Gently add the eggs one at a time. Cook for 5 minutes (use a timer). Remove eggs from the water with a slotted spoon and run under cold water to cool slightly, about 1-2 minutes. Crack shell, set eggs aside.
- Slice bread and spread a tiny bit of olive oil. Broil it in the oven until one of the sides turn golden brown.
- Take the four slices of bread and brush the butter onto one side of each piece. Top with egg on top.