- 2 cups super finely-ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup low-carb sugar, such as Sola
- 1 cup 70% chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract; then mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add in the flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the chocolate chunks and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by large spoonfuls (or use an ice cream scoop) onto ungreased pans. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until edges are nicely brown.