Keto Berry Cheesecake Salad. A cool and refreshing low carb and keto lemon berry fluff that is perfect for summer!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature and soft
- ½ cup raspberries
- 3 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons low sweetener, such as SOLA
- With a handheld blender, whip the cream in a bowl until it comes to a peak.
- Add in 6oz. of cream cheese and continue mixing until smooth and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix in raspberries, strawberries, lemon zest, and the remaining cream cheese and blend thoroughly until smooth.
- Fill cups with whip cream, then add a layer of blueberries followed by raspberry puree. Repeat the process until layer fills up and top with blueberries.
Be sure to have a clean and dry bowl before you start whipping the heavy cream or it won’t be able to double in size.