- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sriracha
- ½ tsp garlic salt or 1/2 of lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven to heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, sriracha, and garlic salt.
- Place brussels sprouts in a bowl and toss with olive oil to thoroughly coat.
- Once the oven and sheet pan are piping-hot, place brussels sprouts onto the hot pan and spread them out in a single layer. Turn the oven to 460 degrees F, stirring once or twice, until deep golden brown and crispy on one side for 25-30 minutes. Flip the brussels sprouts and place back in the oven for 10 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- Transfer to a bowl and squeeze lemon.