Fig & Ricotta Bruschetta makes a simple yet delicious appetizer. Super quick and incredibly easy to make that’s really impressive with a sweet and salty combination that will impress your guests!
- 1 small french baguette
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Organic Mission Spread from Valley Fig Growers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup arugula, for garnish
- Prosciutto, optional
- Heat up your pan (or grill) to medium-high heat.
- Cut the loaf into 1-inch thick slices. Brush olive oil on both sides, and let it sear for 2-3minutes on each side.
- To assemble: Spoon plenty of Organic Mission Spread over each toasted baguette slice. Top with ricotta and garnish with arugula or prosciutto.