Crunchy Air Fryer Chickpeas (Crispy Air Fryer Chickpeas) is a tasty and healthy treat that has such a satisfying texture for snacking. You can whip up a large batch and take them along with you, whether it’s work or a long car ride. They don’t go bad quickly which is nice since fresh produce (which is my go-to snack) usually does.
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the air fryer to 390℉.
- Rinse chickpeas with water and drain thoroughly.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a mixing bowl and add oil and salt. Mix well to combine. Add the rest of the ingredients, then mix gently until combined and distributed evenly.
- Add to the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes. Shake every 5 minutes or so. Serve and enjoy!