- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 ounces white crab meat, drained and flaked or 3 imitation crabs, finely diced
- 3 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Wonton wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, and green onions in a medium bowl.
- Place about 1-2 tsp of cream cheese filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Dab some water on the outer edges of the wrapper and fold the two ends of the wrapper together. Fold the other two ends and make sure they are seal tight. Repeat with all remaining wonton wrappers and filling.
- To fry: heat oil to 375F in a deep frying pot. Fry the wontons in small batches for 15-20 seconds or until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- To bake: preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 filled wonton wrapper in each cup and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.