3-Ingredient No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe. Quick and Easy Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe with 3 ingredients, no-churn and no ice cream maker needed! It’s a super easy recipe, super creamy, and chocolatey.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk together cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream and use a hand mixer to beat the mixture for 7-8 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Add a pinch of salt and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into a loaf pan, spreading evenly, and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the freezer and chill for at least 6-8 hours.