- 4 ripe avocado
- 11/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Smash the avocado until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Melt finely chopped chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath or microwave.
- Mix the chocolate, avocado, and salt; combine well. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until batter is firm but not completely solid.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, form small truffle balls and roll in cocoa powder.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week or freeze.