This chimichurri sauce makes a fresh & flavorful way to make your Summer entertaining effortless. Perfect for salmon, steak, and just about everything!
5 pre-packaged salmon skewers (with onion and bell peppers in between salmon cubes)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 packed fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 jalapenos, remove seeds and cut
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the griller and lightly oil grill grate. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor. Spoon over salmon skewers and transfer the rest to a bowl.