To say I’m addicted to these Chicken Adobo Fries is an understatement because I’ve been enjoying them 3 times a week! Now it’s your turn to enjoy them too!
- Curly potato fries
- Roasted chicken, shredded
- Sriracha, optional
- Lime juice, optional
Chipotle Mayo Sauce:
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Ground black pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Bake curly potato fries according to package directions.
- Place all ingredients for chipotle mayo sauce in a blender. Puree until smooth and chipotle are completely chopped.
- Arrange potatoes in a serving skillet, top with shredded chicken. Drizzle chipotle mayo sauce and sriracha on top. Add lemon for garnish.