This Budweiser Mozzarella Chicken is simple and so surprisingly good. And you can never go wrong with blending mozzarella and Budweiser sauce. Get the best of both worlds in each juicy bite.
I don’t even know what to say about this or where to start but Frederick just officially declared this as the best chicken he’s ever tasted. Or at least I’ve ever made.
By now, I’m pretty sure you know how much I love air-fryed meals. Check out this air-fryed doughnuts or air-fryed kung pao chicken wings. But it’s not until recently I learned about Budweiser sauce. You guys, this is the real deal. Budweiser saucy awesome sauce. Super good! And I fully acknowledge it.
First of all, they come up with different kinds of sauces. BBQ sauce. Wing sauce. Steak & burger sauce. And marinades. I gotta admit I’ve tried few of them and I am hooked. So to make this Blogger Recipe Challenge extra fun, I make air-fryed chicken with two different sauces into one meals. Kinda absurd, don’t you think? But that is just how I operate.
Whatever you do, don’t call it your regular fried chicken. This is BEYOND YOUR REGULAR CHICKEN. No messing around. Now let’s think of this chicken soaked in tangy, spicy buffalo chicken premium marinade. Overnight. In Budweiser pouch. Told ya, no messing around. The next day, just simply coat each chicken breast in flour and air-fryed until they’re all crispy good. Or you can go straight to a griller, even better if it is a charcoal grill. Works both ways. Once chicken is done, top that with mozzarella and another air-fryed moment to melt the cheese. Then drizzle with more Budweiser Bold & Spicy Sauce.
p.s. if you’re all about spicy food, add more jalapeno chillies with mozzarella. It will change your life. Forever.
p.p.s. no wonder it’s called king of sauces. It’s seriously so freaking good!Print
This Budweiser Mozzarella Chicken is simple and so surprisingly good. And you can never go wrong with blending mozzarella and Budweiser sauce. Get the best of both worlds in each juice bite.
- Place the chicken in Buffalo Chicken marinade pouch. Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
- To make the asparagus: drizzle asparagus with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- To make the chicken: preheat the air fryer to 360F. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Remove the chicken from the pouch. Dredge in the flour, then place in the air fryer basket. Cook for 20 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through. Repeat this process with the remaining chicken.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top of each chicken. Add the chicken back to an air fryer and cook for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts. Drizzle chicken with Bold & Spicy BBQ sauce and serve with grilled asparagus.