Brown sugar milk tea popsicles. A cup of refreshing bubble tea is the go-to solution to beat the heat, and it tastes even better in a popsicle form. Say hello to your new favorite summer popsicles.
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup black tapioca pearls
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- Steep black tea in hot water, along with brown sugar. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and cool completely in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil. Add the tapioca pearls and boil until softened, about 20 minutes. Use a strainer to drain the pearls. Return the pearls into an empty pot.
- Add brown sugar and hot water to the pot. Soak the pearls in brown sugar mixture for 30 minutes.
- Divide the pearls among the popsicle molds. Add milk tea until the mold is filled. Insert the popsicle sticks, and then freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.