- 2 cups of mixed greens
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries and raspberries
- 2 fried eggs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smokey mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- For the cheese crisp: preheat your oven to 400F. Arrange a heaping tablespoon of cheese on a Silpat and lightly pat down. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
- For the salad dressing: combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For the salad: mix salad with salad dressing. Divide the mixed greens to 2 plates then add the rest of the ingredients on top.