I’ve been experimenting new recipes and new methods that I’ve never tried before. Things like making kimchi from scratch or trying out a twisted tiramisu recipe. I was so skeptical in the beginning but also curious to know the end result, but they all turned out to be delicious. The tiramisu was a hit that I kept eating a spoonful a day for breakfast. Kimchi was another home run. We served it over these tacos and everybody asked me whether they could take some kimchi back home. There were so many new recipes happened in our kitchen in the past month.
My new recent favorite is this breakfast naan pizza. The idea popped out when I did a quick visit to Trader Joe’s and they were serving shishito sriracha pizza. Sounds so simple, but it was so tasty! I came back home excitedly and couldn’t wait to make a batch… for breakfast.Print
- 2 Naan bread
- 1 cup grated Parmesan & Mozzarella cheese
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 eggs
- 3 Shishito peppers, sliced
- 1 tbs finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbs thinly sliced greed onion for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Slice the bacon and fry in a large pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place naan bread on a baking tray, sprinkle with cheese, bacon, shishito peppers.
- Add 1 egg on each naan bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 mins.
- Sprinkle with green onions and parsley on top, and enjoy.