- Egg Waffle:
- 1 cup flour
- 11/2 tsp bk. powder
- 2 tbs tapioca starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp custard powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cream
- 1 tbs honey
- Nutella, slightly melted in microwave about 30 seconds (helps to drizzle on easier)
- Your favorite fruits or nuts
- Egg waffle: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine, make sure that all the lumps are whisked out and the mixture is smooth.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate it for an hour.
- Heat the egg waffle pan on the burner over medium high heat, until just hot. When you’re ready, lower the heat to medium low heat.
- Pour about 3/4 cup of batter on one plate, spreading about 80% and as evenly as possible. Place the other plate on top. Hold the handle firm to keep the two sides closing tight and flip the pan over so the mold fill evenly.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Carefully remove it and cool on a rack before serving.
- Topping: combine the mascarpone and honey.
- To serve: drizzle mascarpone and nutella, then top with your favorite fruits or nuts.