- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Jamaica rum
- 1 loaf brioche bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tbs salted butter, for greasing baking dish
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with salted butter.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and rum.
- Add brioche cubes and let mixture soak for 5 minutes (best when refrigerate overnight).
- Spoon into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- Cut into generous squares and serve with maple syrup over bread.
- Category: Breakfast