Blueberry Peach Smoothie or Blueberry Peach Slushies. No matter how you call this, it is a perfect way to beat the summer heat! This delicious blueberry and peach smoothie is a pretty, refreshing and energizing way to start the day!
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups chopped peaches (about 4 medium peaches)
- 2 tablespoons honey or date syrup, to taste
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- 5 cups ice
- Add peaches, 1 tablespoon of honey or date syrup, 1/2 cup of sparkling water, and 1/2 the ice to a blender. Blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- In a clean blender, add the blueberries, the remaining honey or date syrup, remaining sparkling water, and remaining ice. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds. (Blending the blueberries longer than the peaches ensures the skins get blended.)
- Pour onto glasses alternately. Serve immediately.