Sweet, crunchy and easy to make, these best low-carb no-bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat that can be done in less than 10 minutes.
- ⅓ cup of room temperature filtered Water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter powder or regular peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) mix nuts (almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and pecans)
- 2 teaspoon Stevia extract powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup sugar-free syrup
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl, combine water and peanut butter. Stir until creamy and set aside. Add more water, when it is too dry.
- In a food processor, add the coconut flour, mixed nuts, stevia, salt, syrup, and peanut butter. pulse until you have a dough consistency.
- Using a small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon, scoop out dough and make a ball. Place cookie dough balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then flatten them to make cookies.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container in the fridge.