- 1–2 medium zucchini, cut into ¾ inch rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, slice into 2
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, thinly sliced
- 1 haas avocado, diced
- 1 can Safe Catch tuna
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat grill to medium high and place zucchini rounds the grill. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until edges are slightly softened and grill marked.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- To serve: scoop avocado tuna on each zucchini round.