- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, fried
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tbs chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbs sriracha
- Baby romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced + seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado, sliced + seasoned with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and garlic. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices (just the inside part of the bun). On a medium baking sheet, arrange the slices evenly and broil 5 minutes, or until slightly brown.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together mayo and sriracha.
- Spread spicy mayo over the bun. Add lettuce, tomato slices, bacon, and avocado. Top with another bun and enjoy.